Seaforth GMT reissue?

• I understand that this question comes right before the launch of the SFIV, which will be a no date complication, but I've fell in love with the Seaforth GMT! To me the Seaforth is your masterpiece so far and the GMT is so special. The GMT hour hand brings something unique with a different shape and color, while the GMT hour markers are so discrete yet legible. I just love it, so I'm curious if we could ever see a reissue of the SF GMT, and could it be in the near future?

All the best for the launch of the SFIV!

Look at this beauty:

Source: Hodinkee

Photo credit: Hodinkee

• @David B. Hello David! Sorry for missing your post. I am currently working on a GMT but it won't be with the ETA 2893 / SW330. They're mighty fine movements but have some quirks that I can't abide. 

• @Jason at Halios Waiting patiently for a Halios GMT!

• @Jason at Halios Thanks for the reply/update on a future gmt. It would certainly be exciting to see a Halios gmt be available again. 

• Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to the new GMT (and the quartz, on another thread...).

The design elements I love the most about the Seaforth GMT are the subtle (in dial) 24 hours markers and the GMT hand design. You managed to keep super good readability on both the current time + date, and the GMT time. The GMT arrow hand has so much presence and constrast, it adds a lot to the watch. I've not done a super deep market comparison but I have yet to see a better design on GMT...

• @David B. Where can I find the quartz thread you referred to?

And I'm fired up that another Seaforth GMT is in development!

• @B R in the "upcoming" section of this forum. Direct link here

• David thanks for starting this thread, really looking forward to, and holding out for, a GMT reissue!

• Yes, please! GMT! Although @Jason at Halios didn't say it would be a SF...

• I am so smitten with the GMT configuration pictured. Ive scoured the web for secondary sales, but they are clearly prized possesions. One day she will be mine.

• The Seaforth GMT is a beauty! Such an amazingly balanced watch... classy and refined, yet versatile and looks like it could go with (almost) anything. It really hits a sweet spot. Would love to see another issue of these!