Future colours?

• Are there any plans to release any other colours/batches? Would be excited to my hands on a white or yellow dial version of the Universa.

• Hey Michael - yes, Series II is planned for Q1 of next year. Unsure which colours at this point but Bathyal Blue and Slate Grey will both be retired for sure. 

• Will Series II also be assembled/built in Vancouver? (I live in vancouver and would love the fact that it was made here). 

• @Jason at Halios Perfect thank you! Look forward to getting an order in. :)

• @gabriel Lim Unsure if it's feasible to have the entire batch built here as the lead times are much, much, much longer - we may have to return to a production assembler, either in Switzerland or Japan. But depending on timing and if Vancouver-built means a lot to you, we can always try to work something out.

• +1 to the Vancouver built group. As a Canadian it would be amazing to wear something domestically made.

• @Jason at Halios fantastic, let me know how to put my name down for a Vancouver built one. Thanks! 

• I agree, having them made here in Canada is a nice bonus. But I also understand using the assembly company in Switzerland/Japan makes more sense at these prices. 

• @Jason at Halios 🧐 🤔

• I say YES to an orange Universa @Jason at Halios 

• Nimbus grey on Uni?

• Would love the orange! Would also love to see a Bahama Yellow

• Salmon or coral would be sweet. But first I’d actually like to get a hold of a Halios Universa watch.

• I asked before but didn't get an answer, that "Huckberry" green? Was it exclusive to them or does Halios own the colour code on that!? I would love to see that return to series 2, or even make an appearance on the Seaforth V4. Thx 

• @Joseph Leo Heya - no, I can use that colour again but to honour the agreement with Huckberry, I won't be doing another batch in that colour combo for the Universa. Dark green / olive drab is one of the frontrunners for the SFIV, though it won't be with a glossy finish as seen on the Huckversa.

• @Jason at Halios +1 For the green/Olive drab 😎

• @Jason at Halios another +1 for matte dark green/olive drab (for the SFIV)

• @Jason at Halios I would be interested in a Vancouver built one too!  Would even pickup personally to help save on shipping costs if I had to.  Having a home-town built watch is on the checklist for my collection one day LOL

• @Beans & Bezels That orange looks great.  Some shade of pink would also be fantastic.

• For your amusement - I recently set up a spray booth in the office to quickly test and experiment with new dial colours and finishes. I'm on the lookout now for a pad printer as well. It would be BONKERS to be able to make a handful of fun dials and offer them from time to time (once I get the technique and materials dialled in {oh yes I did #dadjoke}). 

• 1 / 3