Variants

• Hi,

can you tell allready which versions there will be?

Looking forward to it!

Best 
    Friz

• Hi Friz, Series IV will be split between titanium and stainless steel, with either a fixed or rotating bezel with sapphire insert. No steel bezels for this series, and all bezels will be unidirectional.

• Bummer, I was really hoping for a 12 hour steel pastel. 

• Interesting that the all bezels will have sapphire inserts. That makes my hunt for a previous gen official at least. 

• I'd love to see a purple!

• @David @Matthew Maicher will save the steel rotating bezels for Series V. Just wanted to streamline things and avoid potentially overwhelming with too many choices...

• @Jason at Halios Thanks for setting up the forum, it's a great way to connect the community!

Had a question and a comment…

• Are you able to share any notes on dial/bezel colours yet for Series IV?
    • I'm really excited for the titanium variant, such a cool material!

• @Jason at Halios already excited for the titanium! 

• @Jason at Halios got it. Hoping it's still a no date then. 

• @Jason at Halios I might be reading this wrong.

Either a fixed or rotating bezel with sapphire insert. No steel bezels for this series, and all bezels will be unidirectional.

Does that mean a fixed titanium or stainless bezel. Unidirectional sapphire bezel? Or are the fixed bezels going to have sapphire inserts? 

Hopefully that makes sense. 

• @M. Maicher heya, the fixed bezel variants will have non-rotating bezels in the same material as the case. When you see sapphire mentioned, I'm referring to the insert for the rotating bezel variants only.

• @David Yessir, they will all be no-dates.

• @Jason at Halios,

Would you please let us know if there will be a 12-hour option for ceramic bezel for Series IV or V? Unidirectional or bi-directionsl?  Thank you

• @Jason at Halios any date models for future series, maybe series V?

• @Jason at Halios C3 or BGW9 for series IV ?

• Will the inserts be colour matched or all the same black as per the previous generations? (My hope is colour matched but my fear is black).

• @David The Stacey!

• A TI with fixed bezel would be hot!

• @William Barnett Yup.  The snafu during my series 3 purchase process still haunts me to this day.  Second hand ones pop up from time to time but I prefer buying new and starting the watch's life myself.  At this point it feels like my unicorn but hurts just a little bit more since I thought I was getting one in series 3.  

• Damn I was looking forward to a steel or titanium 12 hour bezel 

• 1 / 2